To be a growing community of believers who reflect the character of Jesus Christ so that others will come to know and experience God.
- The Bible as our ultimate source of authority for faith and practice. (2 Timothy 3:16).
- God’s unmerited grace as the cornerstone for living in spiritual health. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- The freedom, joy and abundant life that is ours in Christ. (Galatians 5:1)
- Heart-felt worship as an expression of joy and fullness of God’s Spirit in our lives. (Ephesians 5:19-20)
- See each other as individuals who bring creativity and unity to the community of Christ. (1 Corinthians 12:27)
- That all believers are called to minister and are to use their spiritual gifts for the strength and health of the church. (Romans 12:3-8)
- The responsibility of living and sharing the message of redemption through Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- In the equipping and releasing of believers to serve in the community of Christ. (Ephesians 4:11)